Deir Amar - North Lebanon | main street | +961(71)748096 |[email protected]
Seeking a challenging position which will give me the opportunity to harness my skills, strengths and experiences in IT domain for the improvement of information management systems at your company.
Campus Numérique Francophone de Tripoli
IT and network Assistant March 2015 – May 2015
- Maintain PCs (Software and Hardware), printers and scanners.
- Administer Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Check up for LAN installation and functionality.
- Manage library using PMB software.
- Technical intervention on demand.
- Report regularly to IT administrator.
Al Aman for General Trading
Deir Amar, Lebanon
Administrative May 2016 – Present
- Manage internal and external money transfer transactions via a dedicated computer system.
- Pay clients' phone bills for different phone operators.
- Photocopy and print all required documents for work progress.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports and extract data upon manager’s request.
- Université Libano Française
Master's degree in Computer Science 2015-2016
Bachelor's degree in Business Computing 2009-2014
- Computer skills: SQL Server - MySql - Linux - Wireshark - Packet Tracer – ODK – Apache Tomcat - Wavemaker
Microsoft Office: Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Access - Office Online
- Certificate of Competency in English (ECCE) - University of Michigan
- Programming languages: PHP - JAVA - SQL – PLSQL – CSS3 – HTML5
- Cisco CCNA 1 Routing & Switching
- Languages :
- Arabic (native language)
- English (written, spoken, understood)
- French (written, spoken, understood).
- "Surf the Internet without fear" at CCIAT
- "Big Data, Open Data, Visualisation : outils et méthodes logiciels libres/Open Source comme passerelles entre la recherche, l'innovation et la création d'entreprises." at EDST-Tripoli
- TEDxAzmiStreet: main event, salons v3 and v6.
Blood Bank website where patients can find donors ready to give blood upon request.
- Dr. Fadi Chakik
Full professor at the Lebanese University - FSEG3
Mobile: 009613546528 - Email: [email protected]
- Dr. Ahmad Shahin
Head of department of Business Computing and full professor at the Lebanese University - FSEG3
Mobile: 009613859796 - Email: [email protected]
- Mrs. Yemen Sayour
Network Administrator at Campus Numérique Francophone de Tripoli
Mobile: 0096171858210 - Email: [email protected]