• Ergonomics and Machine Security, Lockout procedures, Accident analysis investigations, Occupational Hygiene, Management of Work Health and Safety, OHS Prevention and Intervention Management.
• Climate Change Finance Seminar: July 2014
• Environmental Consulting, Environmental Auditing, Environmental Management System Planning (ISO 14001), Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Quality Control (HACCP), Agricultural Pollution.
• Research work (including Literature Review, Questionnaire Development, Data Collection, Writing Research Paper) on several course topics including:
- ISO 14001 in an industrial setting.
- Study on the occupational hazards in food industries.
- Analysis of the evolution of natural resource management in Bedouins, Lebanon.
- Environmental audit of a glass manufacturing industry, Dekwaneh Lebanon.
- Study on the potential toxicity of Aspartame, artificial sweetener.
- Study on the health complications due to body piercings among AUB students.
- Study on air pollution from the Zouk Power Plant and consequent impacts on the health of the residences of Zouk area, Lebanon.
• Summer of 2007: Environmental health training with AUB. Practical skills and field experience acquired in various domains all over Lebanon (occupational health and safety in various industries; water, wastewater and solid waste treatment plants; landfills, food and beverages industries and establishments, and ecological conservation).