• LPG installation and piping systems for commercial and industrial customers.
• Prepare detailed cost estimates of LPG projects and conduct tender in accordance to company regulations.
• Supervise construction of LPG installations and piping system and ensure compliance with HSE requirements.
• Ensure projects are implemented within cost and schedule.
• Attend Generac 2013 training courses at USA & Russia: These training classes are taught by Generac factory authorized and include a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on troubleshooting of the actual equipment.
• Generac certified Train the Trainer instructor for the air-cooled generators.
• Travel to give training courses and conduct maintenance works as required by work routines.
• Handle After sales Service requirements through distributors and end users.
• Check and jointly approve technical offers with technical manager before issuance
• Attend and participate to commissioning of projects.
• Conduct safety audits on LPG installations and filling plants and initiate corrective action.
• Monitor and maintain optimum inventory of LPG tanks and equipment.
• Safety management of customers’ sites and project implementation.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through prompt and efficient service.
• Assisting in the entire service/ maintenance function & co-coordinating with the customer service team for providing proactive maintenance solutions.
• Tracking daily complaints, ensuring proper manpower and route planning to ensure lesser response time and quicken speed of service.