RABIH JEAN KARIM
DOB: 22-07-1975 Achrafieh - Lebanese - Married
Mobile : +961-3-846471 - [email protected]
Street 105, Zone Bleu, Shaile, Kesserwan, Lebanon
- Leadership, ambitious, patient, can work under pressure, with all kind of nationalities, ethnics, religions, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments.
- Active Team Player
- Military service done during the year of 1997.
- I lived six “6” years in France from 8 years old till 14 years old.
Fair Trade Lebanon – NGO - “Hazmieh - Lebanon”
Project Coordinator: 10/2014 – 06/2017
- Responsible for all NGO Project as Finance Senior Officer
- Budget, Cash Flow, Expenses, Forecast.
- Correspondences with Donors
- Workshop and seminars participations as EYH and MEPI LAA.
Allianz SNA - Insurance Company - “Hazmieh - Lebanon”
Exclusive Agent: 04/2014 – 05/2015
- Proposing all kind of insurance policy to clients as Car, Medical, Office & Life Insurance etc.
- Participating in Local Exhibitions at USEK
Stars Group - Construction Company - “Juba – South Sudan”
Administrative & Accounting Manager: 06/2013 – 01/2014
- Supervising all activities related to Construction, Crusher and Motel.
NB: I left the company due to the civil war in Juba.
Arab Marble Company S.A.L – Marble, Tiles, Stones - “Safra - Lebanon”
Chief Accountant: 10/2011 – 03/2013
- Cash Flow, Income Tax, P & L, Prepaid and Depreciation Transaction, VAT.
- Supervising Payroll, Stock, Bank reconciliations and Data Entry.
Groupe Bazano – Manufacture and Sales of Cobalt and Copper - “RDC-Congo + South Africa + Zambia”
Financial Controller: 06/2010 – 05/2011
- Collect Data and Analyze them in a report reflecting the situation on the ground per location.
- Prepare Budget, Cash flow and P&L for each location
- Supervising Stock for each Location, as Likasi, Colwezi, etc.
- Travelling from Location to others.
Groupe Hage – Manufacture & sales of Construction Materials - “Ouagadougou - Burkina Faso”
Internal Auditor: 10/2009 – 04/2010
- To investigate and analyze the stock of the goods, and
- To Study a sample of the different accounts of the company.
- Analyzing transactions in customers’ accounts, cash, banks, etc.
- Helping to prepare a balance Sheet, Profit & Loss.
- To make sure that accounting principles are fully applied.
Mirab Group Services Ltd – Sales of printing Machines and Consumables - “Lagos - Nigeria”
General & Sales Manager: 03/2006 – 04/2009
- Supervising sales activities, with weekly meeting with sales department.
- Keeping good contact with customers, and authorities.
- Weekly report to MD.
- Travelling from location to another to make sure that everything is settled properly on ground, etc.
- Supervising all accounting transactions and report before to send it to MD.
- Participating to local and international exhibitions as in South Africa.
British American Tobacco – under the name “Interfood Distribution” - “Kano - Nigeria”
Regional Finance Manager: 09/2004 – 12/2005
- Supervising (26) Banks reconciliation on daily basis.
- Supervising Stock & Assets during the eight (8) days of monthly local travelling.
- Preparing the Budget, Expenses Report of north region, as Kano, Maiduguri, Katsina, Sokoto, and Birni Kebbi.
- Preparing Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss.
Ecole Notre Dame De La Delivrance – “Hadath - Lebanon”
Teacher: 09/2003 – 07/2004
- Comptabilité Générale
- Comptabilité Analytique
- Comptabilité Société
- Mathématique Financière
SIPDC – Construction Company - “Conakry - Guinea”
Chief Accountant: 09/2001 – 05/2003
- Supervising Banks reconciliation on monthly basis.
- Supervising Stock & Assets, Payroll, Data entry, etc.
- To attend meeting with local government and interact with them.
- Preparing budget and expenses report.
Ferzli Audit & Associates - “Mkalles - Lebanon”
Audit Trainee: 10/2000 – 10/2001
- Supervising customer’s accountants at their location.
Middle East Auditing & Accounting - “Gemayze - Lebanon”
Accountant Trainee: 05/1998 – 11/1998
- Data Entry, Filling, Bank and Clients Correspondences.
Wadih Salamoun & Sons - Jewelry - “Kaslik - Lebanon”
Data Entry & Stock: 06/1998 – 09/1998
- Snapping and data entry of new items (Diamonds Necklace, Rings, etc.)
- Responsible of stock program and price list.
Daily Press - “Zouk Mosbeh - Lebanon”
Responsible of the Books Stands: 06/1995 – 09/1995
Higher Education (IPNET) – Dekouaneh
Bachelor in Teaching Accounting: 2004
Technical Institute (SSCC) - Jdeideh
Expertise Comptable” in “Accounting & Auditing: 1998
High School (SSCC) – Jdeideh
Sciences Commerciales: 1996
Good Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Office product: (Windows, Word, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, etc.)
- Accounting Software: Visual Dolphin, Visual Fox Pro, Gestwin, Navision, Pims, Noria (EDM).
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES: Music, Computer, Tennis, and Swimming.
REFERENCES: Upon Request.