Address: beirut- tarik el jadida- el rawess stree, be
Personal Statement: Financial manager
Education: Doctorate in Business Administration
Work Experience: 15 Years
Professional Skills: planning, goals and objectives for the companies (Cash inflow -CIF, Cash Outflow - COF), financial reports, Financial Derivatives, Alternative Investments, portfolio Management, Financial Institution, Corporate Finance, Economic and Business Ethics, corporate Governance Panel, Budgeting and decision making, Process management - Digital transformation ,Consolidated Financial Statements, Fraud, Prevention and Detection, and Cash Flow Analysis & Working Capital Management
Personal Skills: An Analysis of Digital Transformation in the Lebanese Ministry of Finance Using Metaphors.
• Presented at The 2nd International Conference on CAM 2018- AUB.
• Published in Information System and Organization (LNISO) by Springer on “A Cognitive Analytics Management: Digital Disruption for Innovative Shared Values”
The Effects of E-Commerce and Digital Transformation in Today’s Business Lebanon Case Studies. (Digital strategy in the private sector in lebanon)
• Presented at The Engaged Management Scholarship (EMS 2019) Conference in Antwerp Management School (Belgium), EDBAC.
• Was recognized as one of the top ten research publications presented at the Belgium Conference in Antwerp (2019).
• Published by Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
Other Details: • Member of IMA - (The Association of Accountants and Financial Professional Business)
Interests/Hobbies: Recreational running, football and weight-lifting.
References: Mr. Mohedine fathallah, GM BANK MED +9611373937
Mr. Mohamad sherif , Project manager ,Council of Ministers at Grand Serail , +9613916445
Mr. fadi abi el mona , Project manager , UNDP . +9613283187