Personal Statement: married
Education: Masters Degree in Political SC & Administration
Work Experience: Senior Supervisor
Professional Skills: • Responsible of all Mall operation issues and the information staff agents.
• Coordinate with technical manager and Marketing manager regarding all issues related to operation
• Establish solid relationships with tenants and ensure constant coordination for successful initiative
• Ensure proper implementation for safety and security measures
• Introduce business solutions to the operation aiming to enhance the daily operations process needed
• Manage allocate projects from A to Z
• Coordinate with soft utilities companies ( Security , Parking and cleaning ) to ensure an outstanding performance
• Be proactive in handling issues related to customer service
• Actively seek inputs from tenants and customers address complaints to reinforce customer satisfaction
• Prepare and submit daily and weekly reports
• Prepare and execute monthly metric reports related to safety audits, mystery shopper etc.
• Analyze the quality control results and suggest new initiative for improvement
• Responsible of the waste management recycling program
• Ensure the implementation of ABC rules and regulations - Maintain the ABC standard.
• Ensure the coordination between tenants and the top management
• Responsible of the Customer service staff, problems research, periodic assessments, and review the action plans and policy briefs
• Supervise Employees (ABC Store); Opening and Closure of ABC store
• Action plan - MOD report - Budget of the incoming year- update the project work plan
• Decrease the rate of the quality control report
• Control of certain assignments such as Maintenance, Security, Cleaning…
• Coordination between marketing and tenants
• Responsible of all the events workshops, trainings, publications and project activities (coordination and practicing)
• Take the initiative to resolve urgent problems
• Build strong relationship with different department and ensure continuous communication
Personal Skills: • A wide range of competencies including participatory research, projects handling, monitoring and evaluation of the staff.
• Good listener, patient, fast learner, confident.
• Excellent communicator both in writing and face to face.
• Highly motivated team worker
• Extremely productive in high volume, high stress, environment.
• Persuasive and very Organized.
• Effective operation and communication within the organization.
• Clear presentation skills developed through the company.
• Excellent communications skills and ability to build rapports easily.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and manage an effective team
• Self-Discipline and motivation.
Other Details: Seeking a regional management position in a result-oriented company ,
in the fields of operation position or other administrative functions,
where my leadership , strategic planning and business development skills will be fully utilized in a competitive and persuasive environment ;
Looking forward for a full time career that will give my academic background and experience new dimensions and scopes
Interests/Hobbies: Sports , reading
References: Caline Jilwane , Business owner , 03748141