Address: N°9, Avenue Sidi Abdallah - 7034 Metline; Tunisia.
Personal Statement: Mr. Sahim JAAFAR convinces by the extent of his expertise gained almost during thirty years of professional experience in areas relevant to the Project, particularly in the field of animation, participation, citizenship, youth and / or sport. A part from his skills in regional development, he has acquired excellent knowledge in adult education and is very familiar with the gender approach.
Education: - June-August 2019 : Middle East Partnership Initiative (MEPI) Student Leaders Program for MENA: Program to improve civic engagement and young leadership skills to make the community a better place. Certificate of Recognition
- October 2002 : Centre of Arab Women for Training and Research - Tunisia with UNFPA: Training of Trainers (guidelines) in the introduction of gender in socio-economic & development projects, Degree of participation.
- Septembe-October 1999 : International Training Centre (ITC/ITO) of Turin-Italy: “Promotion and Development of Local Initiatives: methodologies and planning techniques”, Degree of participation.
- April 1995 : Catholic Relief Services CRS-USA and the Moroccan Association for Solidarity and Development-AMSED Morocco; Training "Institutional Strengthening of an Association", Mohammedia, Rabat, and Tendrara Khénifra, Certificate of Participation.
- Sept.1982-Dec. 1987 : National Institute of Labour and Social Studies, Tunis, Senior Social Specialist Diploma
Work Experience: - Project Cycle Management: trainer in drafting project proposals and managing them through a hands-on approach called; BOSARIR which allows them to design a complete and structured project; identification of needs and transformation into objectives, Causal analysis / Problem tree, preparation of the logical framework, objectively measurable indicators (IOV), SWOT analysis, development of follow-up and monitoring plans, etc.
Professional Skills: - Specialization in local and regional development.
- Several additional qualification diplomas (gender, institutional strengthening).
- Broad experience in capacity building and coaching, adult education, professional integration of young students and graduates and socio-economic integration of marginalized populations (women and girls).
- Excellent knowledge of community networks in the Maghreb.
- Interactive training methods.
- Exceptional management and organizational skills.
- Wide and diverse professional experience for various international donors such as AfDB, UNOPS, EU, UNDP, GIZ, World Bank, AFD, DANIDA.
Personal Skills: - Excellent knowledge of Arabic and French.
- Perfect command of office computer software.
Other Details: Control of word processing, spreadsheets and tools common ICT Fluency of office software: a.1) Operating Systems: Windows, a.2) Spreadsheets: Excel, a.3) Word Processing: Microsoft Word and free operating system Ubuntu a.4) Graphics: Powerpoint, Fluent in computer application on the management of Microfinance program.
Interests/Hobbies: Sport, Hiking, Culture
1) Mr. Dietrich BUSACKER, General Director ECO Consult – [email protected]
2) Dr. Zakaria AMAR, Ph.D .; Associate Program
Governance - Civil society - [email protected]