Ramzi Abdallah El-Khoury
Bachelor of Business Administration
§ Currently residing in UAE
§ Mobile: 00922.214.171.12463
§ Email: ram[email protected]
§ Nationality: Lebanese
§ Gender: Male
§ Driver’s License: Available
§ Bachelor of Business Administration, June 2008
University of Balamand - Al-Koura, North Lebanon
§ Baccalaureate of Sociology and Economics, June 2004
Bishmizzine High School - Bishmizzine, Al-Koura, North Lebanon
§ Corporate Account Executive for C-Level Customers in UAE (January 2011 / March 2012)
Corporate Merchants Account Executive - One Prepay LLC UAE an Etisalat E-voucher Prepaid Services Company.
- Follow up on due payments to be collected and paid on time.
- Retaining existing customers & building good relationship with them.
- Insure that good support & service provided to the customers.
- Deploying different technologies to expand e-voucher sales.
- Preparing proposals & handouts to present for new customers.
- Market visits & coordination with branches & central managements.
- Product marketing & Etisalat advertising materials deployment.
- Monitoring sales, customer purchase and e-cash transfers.
- Expanding business with existing customers.
- Leading teams to achieve objectives.
- Getting new contracts.
§ Sales Coordinator for Abu Dhabi Retail Division (June 2010 / December 2010) Retail Merchants Sales Coordinator- One Prepay LLC- UAE
§ Project Coordinator for Political Affairs Project (December 2009 / April 2010)
Electoral Reform Project Coordinator - Project with DevIneMedia Supported from the International Foundation for
Electoral Systems- Lebanon
§ District Coordinator for Elections Observers (March 2009 / June 2009)
Al-Koura District Coordinator for Parliamentary Elections 2009 - Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections- Lebanon
Student Work Scholarship:
§ Computer Lab Assistant (July 2006 / April 2008) Faculty of Business - University of Balamand
§ Cashier, Bar tender, and Waiter (September 2005 / June 2006)
School of Tourism & Hotel Management Restaurant - University of Balamand
§ Library Assistant (September 2005 / February 2006)
School of Tourism & Hotel Management Library - University of Balamand
Ramzi Abdallah El-Khoury – Residing in UAE - 009126.96.36.19963 - ramz[email protected] Page 1 of 2
- “CAPM” 23 hours Project Management course with PMI Lebanon at Formatech training center – April 2010
- “Training Of Trainers” workshop with Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections - October 2009
- “Baldati Academy Training” workshop with Baldati organization - September 2008
- “Being a Good Lecturer” lecture and workshop with Injaz organization Lebanon - January 2008
- “Leadership and Management” workshop for club officers organized by university - March 2007
§ Trainings with the Lebanese Red Cross Youth Department
- “Guideline for Assessment in Emergencies” 5days Course organized by Emergency committee in collaboration with the International Committee of the Red Cross - July 2009
- “Lebanese Red Cross Youth 7th National Congress” to accomplish strategic plan for Youth Department
- February 2009
- “Rubb Hall & Warehouse Management Training” workshop organized by International Federation of Red
Cross & Red Crescent Societies - October 2008
- “Administrative training” for Red Cross Youth centers - Lebanese Red Cross Central Administration - March 2008
- Lecture on how to deal with kids and prepare events - October 2007
- “Sphere Project” awareness workshop on dealing and managing emergency cases - August 2007
- “Lebanese Red Cross Youth 6th National Congress” on discussing division bylaws - March 2007
- “Nutrition and Hygiene” awareness workshop, and training on how to pass it to kids through games, in corporation with Unicef - May 2007
- Lecture on “How to deal with different generations and types of people" - October 2006
§ Microsoft Office
► COMMUNICATION SKILLS
§ Business letters
§ Active member in the Lebanese Association for Democratic Elections, December 2009 till current
§ Lebanese Red Cross - Youth Department
- North Coordinator Assistant, in the Province Committee - November 2009 till May 2010
- President, Lebanese Red Cross Youth Department, UOB Club - February 2007 till October 2009
- Acting member, Al-Koura center - September 2005 till September 2008
§ Active member in the Business Student Society, UOB - September 2005 till June 2007
►LANGUAGES: Fluent in English and Arabic
Ramzi Abdallah El-Khoury – Residing in UAE - 009188.8.131.5263 - ramz[email protected] Page 2 of 2