[email protected] MOHAMAD RESLAN ELNABOUCHE +961-70-743703
Human Resources Management
Ten years experience in Management and Human Resources. Served in the Distribution, Communication, and Automotive industries. Ability to work with the management and the employees to integrate an HR strategy. Experience in department startup and restructuring. Responding effectively to frequent work pressures, and maintaining supportive organizational behaviors. Skilled in working in a diversified work environment. Self motivated in working individually and in a group.
Seeking managerial position as an HR Manager / specialist to identify potential candidates, line up recruitment with the corporate strategy, and improve current work performance, to use my accumulated proficient experience in new area.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- HR Management - Conflict Resolution - Employee Relations - Performance Reviews
- GAP Analysis - Executive Coaching - Labor Budgeting - Succession Planning
- Payroll and Benefits - Employee Retention - Personnel Development - HR Consulting.
- Organization’s Develop - Management Structure - Leadership Skills - KPI Implementation
- Problem Solving - HR Policy/ Regulations - Recruiting and Hiring - Job Description
- Successfully implemented HRMS program and established employees’ data base updated frequently.
- Determined the corporate recruitment needs that results reduce in the hiring cost, and reduced the work force 40% with no services interruption within 120 days after the department start up.
- Reduced warehouse employee’s turnover significantly by 70% within three month that made the work plan stable.
- Established rules and regulation, wrote jobs descriptions, reorganize the work by function, and conducted meetings
- Set up training program for employees to use the stock system and follow up by receiving feedback and questions.
- Designed a system reduced the employees’ absence by 75% over six months and increased their productivity.
Work and Experience Record
Korri Group, (HR Manager). Beirut, Lebanon. April 2010- Present
- Direct and supervise all HR functions including, job interview, HR data systems, hire/ termination, payroll, and Social Security.
- Discussing GAP Analysis in coordination with the CEO and the board of director, and assigning training based on specific needs.
- Setting up and updating internal rule to ensure the implement of the HR strategy in coordination with the departments’ managers.
- Set up and discuss the company’s KPI, annual objective setting, management performance, and ensure that they are completed, reviewed and approved by the CEO and the departments’ managers, and receive employees’ feedback and propositions.
- Determining appropriate decision regarding labor dispute, suggesting promotion and assigning deduction or other punishment.
Lawrence Tech University. (Advisor/ Also served as Assistant Director). Southfield, MI. Jan 2008 - Dec 2009
- Assisting the director of career services in employers and students relations, posting vacancies, job fair, and job pre-interview.
- Advising the non US students regarding immigration rules, maintaining legal status, and conditions for employment eligibility.
- Assisting the director of the International student department in (maintaining records, translation, processing paper work and application for CPT, OPT, CO-OP, and Internship). Coordinating between several departments in common projects and events.
Verizon, (HR Assistant). Washington, DC. Aug 2006 – Oct 2007
- Managing & updating the HR system including employees’ personal data, benefits and compensation, and credentials.
- Employees’ relationships, interpreting policy and answer questions or concerns regarding employees’ benefits and annual leave.
- Liaise with Governmental departments such as (IRS, Labor department) in coordination with the legal and financial departments.
- Run applicants and employees’ background check and credit analysis. In addition, assign interview date for shortlisted applicants.
UBC Distributors, (HR Generalist/ Also served as Account Manager) Dearborn, Michigan. Jan 2003 - May 2006
- Control the HR department and the HR functions including Personnel management, Recruitment, and job termination.
- Determine the employees’ training needs, employees’ appraisal, succession planning, work performance and achievement.
- Control employees’ check in and out, updating their employment status and reporting it to the US labor department.
- Managing the HR budget, administering employees’ benefits, insurance, data system, and filling for the social security.
Fadel Law office, (Trainee Lawyer). Tripoli, Lebanon. Oct 2001- Jun 2002
- Preparing legal suits for law office, proposing essential legal decision, and representing the law firm at the courts.
Lebanese Army, (Officer) Beirut - Lebanon. Aug 2000-Aug 2001 (Mandatory service with honorable discharge).
- Processing military orders for the military leadership. Managing the soldiers’ medical record, and files for the medical center.
- Notifying the Military Central Hospital in case of urgent medical assistant, and the need of medications and medical supplies.
- Leading the guards during day and night shift to check civil/ military people’s identifications and search coming vehicles.
- Master in Business Administration MBA (Strategic Management), Davenport University. August, 2006. Dearborn, MI-USA.
- Bachelor in law, Lebanese University July, 2000. Beirut-Lebanon.
Knowledge and Key Skills
- Fluent in Arabic, English, and French (Moderate in speaking French). English Proofreader, and English - Arabic Translator.
- Professional Internet user, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), and SAP.