Rola El Assaad
Rola El Assaad
Email: [email protected]
Obtain a position where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
·Lebanese University- Faculty of Journalism 1995
Bachelors of Art in Public relations and advertising
WORK EXPERIENCE (14 Years of professional working experience)
Federal Bank of Lebanon | DownTown Beirut, Lebanon (March 2010-June 2012)
- Executive Assistant- Wealth Management division
- Managing heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and consultants to coordinate a variety of complex meetings.
- Communicating and handling incoming and outgoing communications on behalf of the team.
- Assisting in preparation of presentation materials.
- Reviewing and summarizing miscellaneous reports and documents.
- Prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously and following through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arranging travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed.
- Providing high-level administrative support by conducting research and preparing statistical reports.
- Following up on high net worth customers’ banking transactions.
- Handling staff records in coordination with the HR Division
Golf Investment Group | Beirut, Lebanon (April 2008- December 2009)
- Coordinating and monitoring the process of a single project of a medical center.
- Following up with auditors on feasibility study
- Liaising with other companies
Blu Communications| Beirut, Lebanon (September 2002- March 2008)
Integrated Communication Agency
- Operations Manager & Assistant to CEO
- Executive Duties:
- Coordinating and overseeing technical and office administrative duties in support of the Chief Executive Officer and the staff, including the provision of varied and complex office duties.
- Supervising clerical and other support staff.
- Developing and recommending office procedures.
- Following up on given assignments and providing the CEO with related reports.
- Arranging meetings and conferences.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, suppliers, contractors and team members.
- Keep track and records on legal issues and follow up with attorneys
- Preparing policies and procedures
- Searching CV’s and conducting HR interviews
- Coordinating with Media and handling all the bookings
- Preparing quotations and pricing
- Prioritizing and handling various projects
- As part of operations manager role I was responsible for handling all operations between Beirut offices and Saudi Arabia
American Underwriters Group (AUG)|Beirut, Lebanon (1997- February 2002)
- Assistant VP- Head of Medical Production Department
- Customer coordinating at Caisse Mutuelle Medecin for 3 years ( 1997-2000)
- Training and orientation of new hires
- Responsible for the medical policies production and of domestic workers policies
- Customer coordination
- Coordination among branches
- Managing a team of 5 members
- Handling production of general policies
- Managing all administrative aspects for the VP
- Time Management Skills
- Cold Calling Tips
- Languages: Fluent in reading, writing and conversation in Arabic , English & French
- Computer Skills: High computer literacy with proficiency in MS Office
- Personal: Strong communication & interpersonal skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, Decision making, team work & problem solving, Excellent managerial Skills, Multitasking, Ability to work fast under pressure, High level of CONFIDENTIALITY, time management skills.
- Date of Birth: September 10, 1973
- Place of Birth: Abidjan
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Residence: Aramoun, Lebanon.