AHMAD NAWAF QARMASH
+ 962 788 516 369
Single – 24/9/1986 – Saudi Arabia
* IT ASSISTANT OFFICER at INJAZ (for the Creation of Economic Opportunities for Jordanian Youth)
From: 1st of March 2012 - Present
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement IT goals, policies, procedures and use regulations.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made and communicate feed back to direct supervisor.
- Assist the IT Admin in configuring Exchange and ISA Servers.
- Install computer programs and systems for new employees and perform minor repairs and troubleshooting to hardware, software, or equipment if needed.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities and configure email applications or virus protection software.
- Assist in Training staff in the proper use of hardware protection and software application and provide technical assistance when needed.
- Assist in the implementation of hardware/software projects with IT service providers and supervise maintenance contracts.
- Generate timely and accurate reports to the direct manager if needed.
- Read technical manuals and confer with staff and management to establish requirements for new systems in order to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
- Perform other duties within the scope of work as requested by the direct manager
* Technical Support Intern at INJAZ :2nd of August 2011 – 29th of February 2012
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring LAN, installing and configuring workstations and doing needed maintenance
- Exchange my IT experience and ideas with staff as needed
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing, solving and reporting hardware/software faults
- Installing and configuring software needed by INJAZ staff. Testing and evaluating new technologies and applications
- Supporting INJAZ field offices to solve IT problems by phone
- Supporting INJAZ indoor and outdoor events.
- Designing HTML pages for email shots purposes
* PHP Developer using Drupal trainee at Shoo Fee TV via LOYAC : June 19-2011 – Jul 31-2011
* Technical Support trainee at the Natural Resources Authority: Aug. 2010 – Nov. 2010
- Familiar with Networks, HTML, PHP by personal efforts
- Programming languages: J2SE, ADF, PHP using Drupal
- Network, Technical support
- Data Bases: Oracle 10g, MYSQL
- IDE: JDeveloper 11g ,
- Platform: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Join to AIESEC national Conference - Nov 2011
- Presentation & soft skills in English / Bell Amman Language Training Center– Feb. 2011
- JDeveloper 11g: Java Core (J2SE), ADF 11g – Nov 2010
- Oracle 10g at the Royal Scientific Society (Jordan): March 2010 – April 2010
- June 2009:
- Work Ethic –INJAZ
- Communication Skills –INJAZ
BSc in Computer Information system (CIS) -Aug 2006 - Sep 2010
Prince Abdullah bin Ghazi Faculty of Science & IT Al-Balqa’ Applied University
Graduation Project: Encryption and Decryption texts inside other texts and inside image we used a new technique to covert and overt texts.
* Organizer in TED’x Ma’an as IT Manager for the event 23 – June 2012
* Volunteer with LOYAC (Lothan Youth Achievement Center) June 2011 – Present
- Volunteer in “Samsung Amman International Marathon”
- Work on “Farhet Eid ” Initiative with “Bader Society”
- Participate in the organization of Children's Museum
- Work on “Kiswet Eid 5 ” Initiative with “Bader Society”
- Setting up a library for an orphanage with Equal Opportunity
- Organized “Make a Smile” event With Equal Opportunity
- Organized “Ala Amal” Marathon
- Organized “Maktabtey Al-motanqelah” with Maktabtey
* Join to AIESEC Jordan in National Ambassador Program (NAP) Nov 2011 – June 2012
- Arabic: Native (a good writer)
- English: good reading & writing
- Yousef Lafi : IT Administrator at Royal Film Commission Phone Number : + 962 795 661 170
- Ramzi Alqrainy : Programmer at Jeeran Phone Number :+ 962 795 516 105
- Hassan Sleman : Programmer Phone Number :+ 962 788 535 799