Location: Lebanon – Beirut
Contact: Beirut: + 961 71 710669; Mail: [email protected]
Business Management position with a medium to large-sized business. A highly motivated graduate with a valuable working experience earned through jobs during college years. Highly creative and self-oriented individual.
ð Product Development: Skilled in understanding a need and designing a stream of new products by adopting an overall process of conceptualizing, strategizing, organizing and creating a successful marketing plan.
ð Business development: Identifying clients by comparative study of market variables such as cost etc and providing them with superior service. Conducting extensive market research to analyze and assess market potential, tracking competitor’s activities for providing valuable inputs to fine - tune selling and marketing strategies.
ð Team Management: Providing direction, motivation and training to the field sales team, ensuring optimum performance. Responsible for recruiting, mentoring and training executives and managers to deliver quality services.
• Executive Aircraft Services, Flight Operation Manager (July 2008 – June 2010)
Reporting Line: General Manager, Employees reporting: 35
Company Profile: Private Aviation, handling and FBO Company.
· Performing the pre-flight duties as the cabin crew prepare for the flight.
· Providing the pilot with the advised route for an individual flight.
· Assessing weather reports and informing the pilot of any hazards.
· Making checks on aircraft maintenance issues.
· Reviewing aircraft weight, fuel loads and cargo loads.
· A general duty to ensure the aircraft is safe and ready to fly.
· Reporting to air traffic control and airport staff about departure times, and after departure, providing reports on aircraft status and predicted arrival times.
• Lasara Aviation, Sales & Marketing Executive (July 2005 – May 2008)
Reporting Line: General Manager, Employees reporting: 20
Company Profile: Brokerage Aviation Business
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information and providing feedback on future buying trends.
- Negotiating variations in price, delivery and specifications with my company's management.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders.
Addition to my work experience, I ran my own business www.phoenixholidays.co a travel agency located in Hazmieh 976 center during (2011-2012). My own duties were to be able to collect corporate clients as much as needed to grow the business.
American University of Science & Technology, Beirut
- Management Information System (Graduated in 2007)
Mont La Salle, Beirut
• Electronics, technical degree (Graduated in 2004)
- Jeppesen systems, Jetplanner.
French Direction Generale De L’Aviation Civile (DGAC) From 11th to 15th April 2010
- Safety Assessment of Foreign Aircraft (SAFA) Workshop.
- Arabic: Native.
- French & English: Advanced.
- Microsoft Office: Advanced.
- Photography, travel and swimming.
Date of birth: 20th of December 1983, Lebanese