Personal E-mail: [email protected]
Mob. Phone: +961-70660786
present address: buss main road, tyre, Lebanon
“Seeking a challenging career opportunity as a Finance & Admin Assistant or any related job, within a progressive and innovative team that believes in exploiting serious and hardworking candidates, where I can face new challenges, develop my qualifications and exploit my knowledge, skills and abilities in the teaching and administration fields.
Bachelor of Science in Accounting [2007/2008 /2009]
- Institution: Arts, Sciences and Technology University in Lebanon-AUL Jadra, Lebanon
Diploma in Business Administration [2005/2007]
- Institution: Siblin Training Centre / UNRWA-Lebanon.
Lebanese Baccalaureate in Sociology & Economy/ Official high school certification [2004/2005]
- Institution: Al AQSA High School Tyre, Lebanon
[Oct. 2009 - Current] [NETTALK Telecom “OFFSHORE”]
Accountant & Senior Credit Controller
- Direct the overall accounting practices of the organization.
- Oversee treasury, accounting, budget, tax and audit activities of the organization and subsidiaries.
- Financial and statistical reports for management.
- Arrange and oversee completion of all work including posting, processing, and verification of receipts, credit claims, refunds, interest charges, or other similar records.
- Manage the accounts receivable and payable functions within the organization's established policies.
- Supervise recording of amounts due, verification of invoices, and calculation of discounts.
- Oversee the calculation of wages, overtime, and deductions.
[June 2009 – Sep. 2009] [Community Building in the Palestinian Gatherings in the South Lebanon]
[June 2008 – May 2009] [Human Charity Organization and Development]
Handle Accounting duties & Data Entry/General Office position
[2005-2007] [Siblin Training Center / UNRWA-Lebanon/ Registration Office]
Administrative and Clerical work & Data Entry and Filling
[ Jan 2011 - Current] Advocacy Norwegian People’s Aid
Attended the Youth Can Do It “TOT Training in advocacy held by NPA
[Sep. 2011] Fist Aid Workshop with Palestinian Red Crescent Society
[September 2010] Social Media Training [THINK MEDIA] : (Blogger, Twitter, Flicker, Face book)
Organized By: NAVTSS and HIBR Newsletter
[2009- 2010] Community Building in The Palestinian Gatherings In The South Of Lebanon
Organized By: The National Association For Vocational Training (NAVTSS)
- Leadership Training
- Conflict Resolution and Self-evaluation
- Mediation TOT and Negotiation
- Strategic Planning Training
- Training Material Development
- Competition in Most Outstanding Group
- Implementation of Train the Trainer workshops
[2008-2009] Increasing Employment Capacity and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Project Cycle Management
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Resolution
- Internet Skills for Research
- Mediation for Community Development
- Platform for community change
- Project for Community Change (3 months)
- English Language for Community Development
 ICDL certificate (International Computer Driving License
- Confident and motivated.
- Productive and dedicated.
- Solving problems and taking decisions.
- Rapid learner with fast reading skills.
- Impressive team-worker with ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extremely organized person.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relations with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Arabic: Native language
- English: Proficient
Social Networking - Reading – Chess – Foot Ball – Camping
Full Name: Mahmoud Yusuf Ismail
Date of Birth: Dec 29, 1986
Place of Birth: Tyre - Lebanon
Marital Status: Single
Valid Residences: Lebanon
1* References, recommendations or more profile details are available upon request.