Looking to change my career from Marketing Training programs to be effective more in developing people in the company through the experience I had from world class professional people.
Triumphant Mercy (NGO) (Lebanon)
October, 2011 – Present
Primary Objective: Feeding the poor, specially elderly people. Marketing the products and the catering business of the NPO to different kind of organizations and markets.
POM Insurance (Lebanon)
April, 2011 – October, 2011
Primary Objective: Developed and managed an MS Access program for the company to maintain perfect track of policies, clients and accounting.
Lead International (Lebanon)
December, 2009 – December, 2010
Primary Objective: Develop and implement a marketing strategy that will improve the position of the Company in the Lebanon market.
Non-Governmental Organizations (Lebanon)
October, 2008 – November, 2009
Primary Objective: Spent a year doing full time volunteering in community service helping handicapped children and teaching school material to less fortunate children who doesn't go to school.
Training and HR Coordinator
Projacs International (Qatar)
April, 2004 – September, 2008
Primary Objective: Assisted in developing the company chapter in Qatar, handled the training department with a Business Development Manager in addition to the website supervising. Handled the HR Department in addition with the training department duties and managerial duties.
Office Manager and Training Coordinator
Projacs International (Lebanon)
Jan, 2003 – April, 2004
Primary Objective: Assisted in opening the company chapter in Lebanon and in recruiting engineers for the Project Management Department. In addition to HR services, Training and website management.
Training Coordinator and IT Supervisor
Projacs International (Kuwait)
Jan, 2000 – Jan, 2003
Primary Objective: Prepare, market and coordinate training courses for ministries, public organizations, private companies and individuals. In addition of IT services to the training department and the training website management.
Part time IT Coordinator and Data Entry
Projacs International (Kuwait)
1998 – Jan, 2000
Primary Objective: Provide IT services and data entry for the Training Department with assisting in training courses preparation and coordination.
Safat Catering Company (Kuwait)
April 1994 – Jan, 2000
Primary Objective: worked in catering for small and large parties and occasions for petroleum companies, governmental organizations, private companies and individuals. Trained waiters and cashiers.
Description of the professional activities
Projacs International Activities:
· Arrange for training courses and market it
· Preparation for all logistics for courses (instructors, hotels, visas, tickets etc…)
· Observe market trends and keep track of competitors, review and analyze staff market research.
· Socialize with participants during courses to open new channels and generate potential business.
· Maintain and strengthen business relations with key clients, instructors, and suppliers.
· Expand client’s database.
· Generate & work on in-house courses and consulting job leads and proposals.
· Promote Projacs’ total services, maintain & strengthen its reputation as an industry leader in the Middle East, generate leads and communicate business opportunities with concerned department managers.
· Provide business development manager periodically with reports on the division’s status, future plans & projects discuss and explore development opportunities.
· Evaluate suppliers (Instructors, Hotels, Advertising Agencies, Consultants and other Training Providers), negotiate and finalize agreements as required.
· Supervise and enhance the effective liaison with clients and suppliers to ensure and maintain long-term business relationships with all parties.
· Arrange proposals for in-house courses.
· Liaise and coordinate with other departments locally & Projacs
· Investigate clients, instructors & suppliers’ complains and dissatisfaction and prepare for corrective and preventive actions.
· Assist in setting & implementing the Projacs annual training plan: Collect data from staff appraisal results, identify individual and departmental training & development needs, communicate findings with department/project managers, and set a plan for addressing the same through internal & external resources, supervise implementation.
· Set, execute and participate in the marketing campaigns for the company in general.
· Handle special projects / tasks / duties as and when required by higher
· Training Department website data entry and development.
· Marketing courses through e-mail shots and fax shots.
· HR coordination and management for staff includes: creating files,
contracts, handling vacations, salaries and logistics.
LEAD International Activities:
Tasks and responsibilities can be broken down into 3 main components:
· Gain an understanding of the market (forces, trends), the customer (profile, needs, behavior, segmentation), and the competition (product offerings,
pricing, clientele, strengths/weaknesses).
· Gather, analyze and record information that will provide a foundation for the marketing plan.
· Investigate the market relevance of the Company's product offering and value proposition based on local realities.
· Maintain files with information on competitors, potential clients and general market realities and trends.
· From the knowledge and perspective gained from research, develop a marketing plan that addresses the appropriate marketing mix.
· Clearly define the Company's product offering and value proposition.
· Establish a clear, compelling marketing message.
· Develop a pricing strategy that effectively positions the Company in the market.
· Determine the most effective media for promotion.
· Develop segment-specific strategies where appropriate to ensure broader market penetration.
· Work with Branch Manager to establish marketing objectives.
· Oversee marketing activities that lead to greater market penetration, a broader client base and sustained revenue streams.
· Develop marketing materials to build the Company brand/identity and promote training programs. This might include Company profile, brochures and pamphlets, content for the Company website, design/content for email shots.
· Oversee promotion of training events.
· Work with Training Director in planning and delivery of training events.
· Generate new contacts through phone calls, email and onsite visits to increase exposure and grow the Company's client base.
· Manage client database and maintain communication with clients regarding Company news and product developments.
· Public Speaking and Presentation Skills
· Time Management
· Communication Skills
· MS Office
· Managing Diversity
· Customer Service
New Horizon Center
Diploma in Computer
Have advance experience with:
· Internet Browsing and Researching
· Bulk E-mail and Fax Softwares
· Adobe Acrobat Professional
Have intermediate skills in :
· Adobe Premier
· Public Speaking and Presentation Skills (May, 2007)
Projacs International - Qatar
· Power Prospecting (Jan, 2008)
The Achievement Center - Canada
· Time Management (March, 2008)
Projacs International - Qatar
· Leadership Coaching and Feedback (Sep, 2010)
Lead International - Lebanon
· Negotiation Strategies and Conflict Resolution Approaches (Nov, 2010)
Lead International – Lebanon
· Sales Training (Feb, 2011)
Metlife Alico (By Mr. Wajih Shwairi) – Lebanon