Seeking to obtain a challenging position that gives me the chance to be part of a dynamic team in a well established company, whereby my years of experience in the HR and Administration fields along with my HR Certifications, my technical knowledge and various skills will bring an added value.
Extensive background in HR affairs, including recruiting, employee relations, management reporting, needs analysis, organizational skills, strategic planning, supervisory skills, Performance Management benefits and compensation, HR policies development, HRIS and Payroll.
Excellent experience in employee’s relations and Labor laws.
- June 2011 – till present HR and Recruitment Manager at a prominent Management Consultancy in Lebanon.
- Work as an outsourced HR consultant for several multinational companies.
- Prepare and conduct salary scale studies.
- Develop HR policies and handbooks for a several companies
- Conduct Executive Searches and Headhunting candidates from the market to provide the clients with a competitive advantage.
- Plan for best Strategies of attracting prospective candidates.
- Prepare adverts and post vacancies.
- Handle the first interview for job applicants; carry out interviews on a regular basis, in alignment with company’ strategies.
- Develop recruitment tests based on competencies needed.
- Perform reference checks.
- Mid September 2008 till March 2011 Human Resources Manager at ALARGAN Real Estate Project Management Company. Kuwait and other GCC countries.
- Implement the company’s policy as well as procedures of some subjects such as leaves, salaries, benefits, compensation, yearly increments, attendance, disciplinary actions…etc
- Set up the job description of each position in coordination with the head of department.
- Identify and prioritize current and future training/development needs.
- Provide guidance to management staff on various employee relations matters such as employment law compliance, performance management, disciplinary actions, terminations and recruitment.
- Administrating payroll, compensation and benefits packages.
- January 2006 Till Mid September 2008 Office Manager/Recruitment associate at KDD (leading manufacturer and distributor of food and beverage products in the Arabian Gulf) - Kuwait.
- Design recruitment advertisements.
- Screen applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications.
- Summarize CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental head.
- Contact the candidates for initiating process of recruitments.
- August 2005 - December 2005 Assistant to the Human Resources Director at Al Maousherji Catering Co. McDonalds -Kuwait.
- Meet walk-in applicants.
- Maintain the data bank of applicants.
- Manage the employee's inquiries.
- Forward the qualified candidates to the HR Manager.
- Update appraisal forms.
- 2004 - 2005 Accountant in Procurement and Finance Dept at Toy Market Co. Beirut – Lebanon.
- Evaluate the credit facilities for wholesales customers.
- Assess customer's legal documents and proof.
- Progress clientele data base.
- Establish and maintain filing system.
- 2002-2004 Direct Sales Agent in Credit Card and Personal Loan Department at Standard Chartered Bank. Beirut-Lebanon.
2001 Bachelor Degree in Law. Beirut Arab University-Lebanon.
TRAINING & WORKSHOP
- Labor Law, NSSF & Taxation Certificate - Haigazian University-Lebanon.
- Certificate in Human Resources Management accredited from Cambridge
International – UK.
- “Building High Performance Teams" workshop - American University of Kuwait.
- Senior Human Resources Management “SHRM” Essentials Certificate accredited from the Society for Human Resource Management - USA.
- Online Self Study - Recruiting & retention course, Project manager Course.
- Certificate in Advanced MS Power Point 2003 - Info Center - Kuwait.
- Certificate in English Business Language -New Horizons Institute - Kuwait.
- Certificates in Commercial banking, money & banking - Haigazian University - Lebanon.
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing-ICTN Training Center-Lebanon.
- March 2003 Trainee at Banque Du Liban "Legal Department". Beirut –Lebanon.
- January 2002 – July 2002 Lawyer Trainee at Ahmad Soued Law firm. Beirut – Lebanon
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Arabic, and French.
PERSONAL DATA ___________________________________________
- Nationality: Lebanese
- DOB: 22/03/1979
- Marital Status: Married.
- Address: Aramoun, Lebanon
- ( 00961 76750152-00961 71861846
- [email protected]
References furnished upon request.