Baldeeh str., Mreijeh
Cell: (70)- 693-288
Email: [email protected]
· Work well without supervision
· Bilingual English/Arabic with the ability to translate
· Ability to resolve conflicts
· Excellent with customer support services
· Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure
11/2012-3/2013 Makhzoumi Foundation
• Completes mortgage loans by monitoring collection, verification, and preparation of mortgage loan documentation; scheduling and completing mortgage loan closing.
• Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
• Analyze applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
• Explain to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
• Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information.
• Review and update credit and loan files.
03/2008-05/2011 Lebanese Association for Development (Al Mamjmoua)
· Mobilization of loan applications
· Study loan applications and give approval, amended or rejected
· Process client files and schedule appointments for receiving the loan
· Field visits to the customer's home and his work to study the social and financial status
· Prosecution delays in payments and debts
· Maintain/run office in manager absence
· training new employees
Training courses in:
Customer Service – resolving conflicts – team leadership- working under pressure- communication
· studying Sociology in Lebanese Universty
· Certificate of Secondary Education branch of life science
• Proficiency in Windows programs, Microsoft Office Computer , and internet