+961 3783841 [email protected]
Management ~ Marketing ~ Sales
Manager of a private retail business specialized in Persian Carpets and Antiques. Results, details oriented and analytical manager with proven success in managing and implementing multi-million projects in the Middle East and Africa. Native Lebanese Arabic speaker, proficient in English and French with additional expertise in:
¨ Business Management ¨ Marketing ¨ Negotiations
¨ Project Management ¨ Sales ¨ Strategic Planning
¨ Million dollar budgets ¨ Public Relations ¨ Team Building
Kawtharani Carpet Center 1997- Present
· Direct and coordinate activities of business concerned with the purchasing, pricing, marketing and sales.
· Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and improvement.
· Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
· Direct and coordinate business’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
· Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, discounts, target phone calls, stop by visits, target emails and exhibitions.
· Establish business relationships with interior designing companies since carpets & furniture product lines are complimentary to interior designers’ projects.
· Managed & implemented projects in the Middle East & Africa including private residences in the Middle East, Mongomo VIP Airport, and many projects in Bata, Malabo like ( Airport of Malabo, Ministers’ Cabinet, President’s residence, President’s summer residence, Hotels…etc)
· Ensure that care & attention are the basis to handle customer’s need in order to please him or her since I am dealing with luxurious items; by which these activities will indirectly enhance the word-of-mouth between these segments of customers.
· Determine goods to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on business forecasts & customers’ demands.
· Locate, select, and procure merchandise for resale.
· Negotiate with suppliers & travel to destinations to choose the appropriate items according to market needs.
· Establish plans to attract new clients and maintain current ones by keeping them informed of new products & trends.
Real Estate Business 2007- Present
Agent (Free Lancer)
· Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
· Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
· Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
· Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and public relations.
· Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
· Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
· Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers' needs and financial resources.
· Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs, and to explain how these needs could be met by specific company’s products.
· Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
· Quote prices, credit terms and other bid specifications.
· Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
· Negotiate prices and terms of sales.
· Maintain customer records.
· Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
· Supervise a team of sales representatives to deliver a high quality service.
TRANINING & WORKSHOPS
ADVANCED SELLING TECHNIQUES, Beirut, Lebanon
Presented by Aouni Kawas, 2012
MANAGERIAL PROBLEM SOLVING, Beirut, Lebanon
Presented by Dr. Wajdi Na’aman, 2011
COACHING FOR SUPERVISORS, Beirut, Lebanon
Presented by Samir Zehil, 2009
LEBANESE AMERICAN UNIVERSITY, Beirut, Lebanon
Bachelor of Science in Business Studies - Banking and Finance, 2012
LYCEE ABDEL KADER, Beirut, Lebanon
Baccalaureate – Philosophy section, 1995