· Work closely with the director in the research, analysis, design and development, writing, delivery, review and evaluation of all training courses that are given to clients and employees.
· Conduct training sessions under the director support and guidance.
· Arrange, produce and distribute training-related material and facilities as required.
· Organize, administrate and set-up training programs and events as required.
· Keep accurate training records that are comprehensive and up-to-date. Deal with enquiries related to training and development.
· Prepare recruitment procedures, conduct interviews with the Director and Vice-Director.
· Explain the company policies, guideline, rules and regulations to new employees.
· Tailor and update the employee handbook, prepare the job evaluation and keep updated records for each employee.
· Maintain an updated filing CRM system
· Handle Training KPIs
· Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents as requested
· Conduct research, assemble and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
· Manage and maintain executive schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
· Arrange and coordinate meetings and events
· Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
· Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
· Designed and implemented procedures regarding different kinds of socio-economic projects