Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +961 71 393255
Date of Birth: 18 October 1986
Martial Status: Single
Seeking a long term productive career in a leading company with considerable advancement opportunities in the telecommunication field where I can develop the necessary skills that can contribute to the working environment and enhance the organization's performance.
· A self-motivated professional
· Knowledgeable – resourceful about the company
· Insightful – high motivated to learn and experience
· Skilled at balancing and prioritizing multiple tasks to meet deadlines
· Highly organized and able to prioritize effectively – detail – oriented
Al-Ettejah TV, Beirut, Lebanon (May 2011 – present)
· Management of the television systems (news room, archive, video wall, playout, ingest, accounting ...).
· Management of networks and domains ( mikrotik, active directory).
· Provide technological support to the whole organization wherever needed.
· Deal with all of the issues regarding the technology.
Al-Ettejah TV, Beirut, Lebanon ( Jan 2011 – April 2011)
· Studios Department : sound’s mixer , CCU, Playout, CG
· Uplink Department
· IT Department
OTV , Beirut, Lebanon ( Oct 2010 – Jan 2011)
· Technician Department
knowledge and courses
· Advanced Digital Communications
· Transmission (Microwave, Satellite Links, Fiber optics, TV and Radio broadcasting)
· Digital Image Processing
· HDTV & TV Systems
· Networking, Databases & operating systems
· Masters 2. in Audio-Visual Engineering, Lebanese University, Beirut-Lebanon, 2010-2012
· Master 1. in Electronics, Lebanese University, Beirut-Lebanon, 2009-2010
· B.A. in General Electronics, Lebanese University, Beirut-Lebanon, 2005-2008
· High School Diploma, Bint-Jbeil School, South of Lebanon
· Traffic light using DSPIC 30F2010
· Multiuser detection for synchronous AMRC system
· From Standard to High Definition TV station Architecture
Computer skills and languages
· Computer Skills: C, C++, C#, VB.net, SQL
· Arabic (native), French ( good), English (good)
References will be furnished upon request