Asaad W. Nader
Salmiya, Block 6, 5th St., Bldg. 5, Kuwait
Mobile: (+965)94088788 (+961) 76003431
Email: [email protected]
- Date of Birth: October 30, 1987
- Marital Status: Single
2010-2011 Arts, Sciences & Technology University in Lebanon (AUL), Beirut/Lebanon
Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
2006-2009 Beirut Arab University, Beirut/Lebanon
Bachelor of Science, Business Finance (completed first three years)
2006 El-Ekhlas Private School
Baccalaureate – Science Section
Kuwait University – Research Sector November 2012 – Present
- Handling researchers’ orders of equipment and supplies.
- Following up on the status of the order
- Responsible for all orders chemical product
Customer Service Officer
Gulf Insurance, Kuwait August 2012 – November 2012
- Handling sales of a variety of insurance services
- Personal interface with customers including issuing insurance and dealing with financial advice.
- Writing business reports and delivering team presentations
Kuwait United Company (KUC), Kuwait January 2012- May 2012
- Working in sales, writing reports and giving presentations.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Preparing accounts and preparing company publicity materials.
Blom Bank s.a.1, Beirut, Lebanon February 2011 – June 2011
- Successfully completed a premium course on telemarketing.
- Trained in offering financial consultations.
- Personal interface with customers, opening and closing accounts, issuing debit and credit cards.
- Communicating effectively with management and participating in team meetings.
- Writing business reports and delivering team presentations.
Bank Teller - Trainee
AL-Ahli Bank of Kuwait (ABK), Kuwait February 2009
- Working at a number of banking outlets in the sales department.
- Opening and closing accounts, assisting in securing loans, issuing insurance coverage.
- Excellent team work and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, capable of acquiring skills easily, fast learner.
- Excellent in English and Arabic, both speaking and writing.
- Knowledge in using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Able to quickly learn new software packages.
- High competency in dealing with clients.
References available upon request