Syphco for medical industry Damascus, Syria May/2011 – Jan/2013
Quality assurance responsible for:
- Daily round check in (production & packaging) departments and warehouse.
- Follow up all required cleaning & sterilization functions at every material production function in production & packaging department.
- Follow up and perform the Manufacture Order & Packaging Stander)
- Confirm the product quality at every process stage.
- Follow up the starting, in process functions; by sending samples to QC (Quality Control) and making sure of appropriate to the specifics.
- Supervises (delivering, receiving, and returns) functions for the raw, secondary and finished materials.
- Supervises unqualified materials in all production trace, and decide what to do
(spoilage, return, transfer to another process).
- Provide management with daily work.
Syphco for medical industry Damascus, Syria Oct/2011 – Jan/2013
Quality control responsible for :
- Make a physical analyzing for ( start up , in process , finished product ) samples .
- Make a physical & chemical analyzing for packaging materials.
- Help in set a process analyze row materials by translation from international reference.
- Help in R&D lap.
Al Lahame medical lab Damascus, Syria July/2008- April/ 2011
D. Mazen Ging lab Damascus, Syria Feb/2010- April/2001
Responsible for :
- Receipt patient & receive samples with enter their data.
- Make the chemical analysis on spectrophotometer.
- Make manual and mechanical blood analysis.
- Make manual and mechanical immunology analysis.
- Make direct exams of all body's liquids (stool, semen, urine..etc.) by study and clutter it.
- Computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adequate knowledge in Internet and mail
- Dynamic and good team player, can handle multitasks
- Self-motivated person, a fast learner, being a cooperative, active reliable, with strong interpersonal skills and able to work under tight work schedules
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals and flexible.