Personal Information: Name: Tharwat Hawa
Mobile Number : 009613434680
E-mail : [email protected]
A serious and outgoing candidate with international experience and fluent in English, French and Arabic. Aiming to secure a promising position where my skills and experience will be an asset and which offers both a challenging experience and a good opportunity for career development.
Skills Summary _________________________________________________________________
- Customer Service
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Time management & Planning
- Performing under pressure
Employment History / Professional Experience _______________________________________
WH HOTEL Sep 12 – Present Night Manager
♦ Control all the overnight shift staff , and supervise the tasks delegated to them .
♦ Auditing all the daily transactions,and correcting them if there is any mistake
♦ Testing and inspecting service and security levels
♦ Preparing all financial and operational reports
CLEAN REPUBLIC(cleaning company) January 2011 – Nov 2011
Assistant Operations Manager
- Monitor and control the daily actions of the supervisors
- Meeting all new potential clients ,and settle the contracts
- Pricing the projects.
- Send weekly, and monthly reports to the General Manager.
- Handle all feedback letters sent to the clients , and make proper adjustments accordingly.
Coral Suites Hamra Dec2009 –Sept 2010
Assistant front Office Manager
♦ Handling all FO packages, FO budget and rooms revenue
♦ Responds to emergencies and to dissatisfied guests through handling special requests,
♦ Maintains and controls the room rates and packages.
♦ Conduct , implement ,and make proper training to all FO agents.
LA CIGALE HOTEL Feb 2008 – Nov 2009
Guest Service Officer
- Ensure that all guests receive the appropriate greeting whenever they approach the front desk
- Assigns rooms for arriving guests.
- Promotes in-house services and facilities upon check in.
- Maintains and controls the signed registration cards and the room rates
- Follow up on accurate billings and right covering.
- Handles complaints efficiently and promptly.
- Handles guest needs, inquiries and requests on time and efficiently
- Reports daily activity in log book
Holiday Inn Oct2007 – January 2008
Receptionist / Auditor
- Handle customer Check in and check out.
- Prepare management reports as well as auditing transactions
- Maintain cashier float and make accurate daily reports of all money received.
- Contact the manager and communicates with him all pertinent information.
- Ensure that all special tasks requested by FOM related to the operation are accomplished.