Phone number: +961-71227880
E-mail: [email protected]
Age: 29 years old
Actual address: Arryan - Riyadh 11635-Khurais road - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Permanent address: Beirut, Lebanon.
Marital status: Single
- 2013 (November)- Current: Community Nutrition Promoter - Relief International.
- 2013 (October)-2013 (November): Hygiene Promoter - Relief International- Unicef.
Ø Assess and diagnose nutritional status of patients identified at nutritional risk by nurses, or upon physician’s referral.
Ø Develop nutrition care plans for patients based on the nutritional assessment and nutritional diagnosis and consult with physicians on appropriate nutritional intervention.
Ø Monitor and evaluate nutrition intervention regularly to determine the need to revise the nutrition care plan.
Ø Develop nutrition care plans for patients and improve patient’s nutritional status by consulting with physicians on appropriate nutritional interventions.
Ø Prepare, improve and manage the Dietetic internship program.
Ø Prepare and update the Dietetic internship manual.
Ø Supervise all the Dietetic interns during Floor’s rotation (oncology, maternity, pediatric, dialysis, CCU, Telemetry, ICU and General Medicine) and food service rotations and act as a resource within scope of practice.
Ø Establish and maintain standards of food production and service, sanitation, safety and security in the kitchen department at all time.
Ø Compile and utilize pertinent operational data to improve efficiency and quality of food service systems.
Ø Develop menus patterns and evaluate patient acceptance.
Ø Ensure that HACCP standards and regulations are followed by department staff during the implementation of their protocols.
Ø Plan a training schedule each year for the kitchen staff.
Ø Monitor and control the service line ensuring proper implementation of policies and procedures of food production.
2008 (May- September): Interviewer for a National study entitled “Behavioral Risk Factor Survey”: comparison of estimates based on cell phone interviews with face to face interviews, Department of Epidemiology and Population Health, Faculty of Health Sciences, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon.
Ø Conducting house hold interviews (different cultural and socio-economic backgrounds).
Ø Taking anthropometric measurements (height, weight, skin fold…), blood pressure, 24 hr recall, and food frequency questionnaire.
· 2007 (May- November): 6 months training in Dietary and Kitchen department of Bahman Hospital, Beirut, Lebanon.
· 2001-2006: Teaching Secondary and Complementary, (private lessons).
· Certificate of attending The Fourth Annual Saudi Critical Care Society Conference in Collaboration with ESICM- April 29th to May 1st, 2013, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, (22 CME/PD credit Hours).
· Certificate of attending "Carbohydrate Counting Workshop - National Diabetes Center- Riyadh-March 03rd - March 04th 2013 in Riyadh.
· Certificate of attending The Third Critical Care Conference SCCS 2012 -The Saudi Critical Care Society- April 23rd to 25th, 2012 in Damman, Saudi Arabia, (27 CME Hours).
· Certificate of completing a seminar on “Food Hygiene and Kitchen Safety” by Business Consultancy and Training Services, April 22, 2009.
· Certificate in “Applied HACCP principles”, at Boecker Food Safety, July 24, 2008.
· Maternal & Infant Nutrition, in Beirut, Lebanon, on April 28, 2007 (Lebanese Association for Nutrition & Food Sciences).
· MS-Office (Word, Power point, Excel).
· Initiation in language C.
· French: Fluent in written and spoken.
· English: excellent in written and spoken.