Syrian American Medical Society NGO
(10/10/2013 - 31/03/2014)
Deputy Country Manager
• Work closely with the office director and act as his deputy when requested by the director.
• Handle the medical support projects in Amman and help improve the services provided to patients.
• Work on supporting the staff members and help build their capacities.
• Helping and supervising the staff with their work related to grants (project writing, project
implementation and follow up/documentation) and helping with Turkey office with the same issue.
• Will have a role in communication with international relief organizations in Jordan and highlights
SAMS’ role on this level.
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned
Jordan for Shopping Centers
(05/02/2013 - 05/10/2013
HR & Admin Manager
Responsible for the administration and coordination of various employment processes
• Perform a wide variety of complex duties related to the day-to-day
supervision of assigned human resources functions including recruitment,
selection, employment, compensation, affirmative action and
• Responsible for analyzing issues and information, identifying symptoms,
and applying sound judgment to alternatives and solutions in order to
deliver quality services
• Prepare employee notifications as necessary
• Plan, develop, and implement office procedures.
• Attend work-related conferences and seminars.
• Maintain strict confidentiality on all job-related matters
• Responsible for company’s HR/Payroll systems and any related data
• Maintain relations with high rank recruiting agencies
• Coordinate/Assist in company’s events and activities as required
• Performs other related duties as assigned Skills
- Providing Admin support to other Departments
Syrian Arab Red Crescent (2007 – 2013)