Born October 2, 1988 - Single
Al Jazira Bldg, Tayouneh, Beirut, Lebanon
( 00961 70 763128 : [email protected]
2007 – 2012: Computer and Telecom Engineering,
Islamic University of Lebanon, Beirut-Lebanon.
March 2014 – Present : Electronic engineer,Methode Electronics Middle East S.A.R.L company –beirut-
Fourn al Shubak-Mega Mall
- Work within the sensors team
- Design electronic sensors , modules , software , products, systems for automotive,
- Plan and develop applications and modifications for electronic properties used in parts and
systems to improve technical performance.
- design and implement multi-layers pcb layout using Altium
Feb 2013 – Feb 2014: Electronic Engineer, EKT company – Jnah, Beirut, Lebanon
- Work within the Research and Development team.
- Develop .Net applications
- Design electronic components , modules , software , products, or systems for commercial,
industrial or scientific applications.
- Program microcontroller( PIC Programmer )
- Analyze electronics system requirements, capacity, cost, and customer needs and then
develop a system plan.
- Evaluate systems and recommend repair or design modifications.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems .
Jul 2011 – Sep 2011: Internship, Orange France Telecom – Lebanon
- Overview about VoIP, configuration and implementation of CISCO’s routers and switches.
Jul 2010 – Sep 2010: Internship, Islamic University of Lebanon -Lebanon.
- Overview about Database systems.
- Create and develop programs using java and oracle.
Jul 2009 - Sep 2009: Internship, OGERO Telecom - Lebanon
- Overview about ISDN, Leased line, PSTN, optical fiber and Signaling System, in addition to
practical site visits.
Spring 2012: Follow me Robot (Final Project)
- Design, program and implement a smart robot that follows its owner wherever he goes. The owner
has to carry a transmitter. The robot will scan the received signal and try to follow its source, while
avoiding any obstacle on the way.
Spring 2009: Academic project
- Implementation of an intelligent electronic circuit that controls a stepper motor
Programming Languages: C#.Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C++ and HTML.
Softwares: Orcade, MikroBasic, Altium, Proteus, Visual Studio, Office, Photoshop, Flash and Dreamweaver.
Networking: Cisco Certified Network Associate.
Arabic: Fluent in speech, writing and reading (Mother tongue)
English: Good in speech, competent in writing and reading.
French: Good in speech, excellent in writing and reading.