Tharwa Ali Qotaish
Senior Water Studies & Consultation Specialist/ RSS
Water Expert/ JEA
Tel: 962-77 7056936
P.O. Box 1438 Al-Jubaiha 11941
Email: [email protected]
B.Sc. Chemical Engineering, (1991-1996).
Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
Eng. Qotaish has seventeen years of professional experience in different fields that are related to water, wastewater, environment management plans, and youth social programs that related to efficient use of water and energy. This experience was gained throughout extensive work with different stakeholders in Jordan including international agencies, governmental organizations, semi-public/research institutions, and non-governmental organizations NGOs. During these years several skills and strong knowledge are gained related to water and environmental sectors such as but not limited to;
- Designing and implementing of technical and managerial activities of water, wastewater, ground water management plan, youth and environment social programs related to efficient use of water and energy, and activities including integrated water resources management and transboundary water management.
- Establishing a good knowledge on water, wastewater and reclaimed water quality assessment, standards, regulations and environmental laws.
- Designing and implementing of environmental monitoring plans, planning detailed technical work plan, work logic frame, and analyzing projects stakeholders.
- Developing project proposals that submitted to international donors.
- Reviewing and assessing technical concept notes, proposals, and technical reports that submitted to the international agencies.
- Training of technical trainers in water and environmental issues.
1997-2014: Different Position in Royal Scientific Society (RSS).
ü Feb 2012- Present: Senior Studies & Consultations Specialist
During this professional experience, many job tasks and responsibilities were delegated that include but not limited to the following:
·Lead the p