Address: Haret Hreik – Abed Noor Str. – Abou Taam Bldg. – 1st Floor
Phone Number: +961-70-826115 or 961-1-556962
Email Address: [email protected]
Date of Birth: January 10, 1993
Clinical and Public Health Nutritionist
A hard working and highly motivated public health nutritionist seeking a job with a challenging position that will utilize my knowledge and further my practical skills in clinical and public health nutrition, while leading to opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
-Lebanese University, Faculty of Public Health-Section 1
Master degree in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition 2014-2015
--Lebanese University, Faculty of Public Health-Section 1
Bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietitian 2010-2013
-Borouj International College
Lebanese Baccalaureate in Life Science- Year of Graduation: 2010
Hariri Health Center- Tariq al Jadideh: February-Present (4 months)
· Activate and apply the MOPH's NCD program at the primary health care center.
· Plan, manage and conduct outreach projects and educational activities related to Non-communicable diseases inside and outside the center.
· Presenting educational lectures to the community.
· Staff development.
· Implementing the EAT Project (Eating Among Teens) in Lebanon.
· Educational and Outreach Activity Volunteer at Haret Hreik Municipality.
Bahman Hospital: Dietetic Internship progrom:
Clinical training and catering system July 8 2013 till March 7 2014:
-Assessing patients' nutritional needs
-Preparing patient's diet programs and advising them
-Preparing and presenting nutritional topics to nurses and residents
-Planning and executing a community project
-Monitoring the line of production in the central kitchen
Food Service training in the second academic year 2011-2012 at:
Mount Lebanon Hospital (100 hours)
Carla's Good Food (50 hours)
U.S.M Catering (50 hours)
· Microsoft office and Internet.
· Knowledge and ability in using statistical analysis and data management software: SPSS.
Fluent in: Arabic and English. Fair knowledge of: French.
· Attended 3 days' workshop for learning how to do presentations, give lectures and preparing for campaigns at Haret Hreik Municipality.
· Attended FHS 60th anniversary international scientific conference ‘Public health in contexts of uncertainty'.
· Attended the RESCAP-MED 2nd Regional Symposium entitled “Socio-Political Challenges in the Mediterranean Region: Implications for NCD Prevention and Control”.
· Attended a symposium on "Nutrition and Exercise for Health: Emerging Updates".
· Participated in the Emerging Leaders Conference Workshop on The Family & Economic Development in the Arab Region
· First Aid Certificate- Lebanese Red Cross.
· Attended the "Health and Food Security" conference.
· Attended "Ensuring a Healthy Start for the Pediatric Population" conference.
· Certificate of participation in the third GC-LAUMUN national high school conference.
References: available upon request.