[email protected] https://www.linkedin.com/in/hilal-apak-6b22a8ba
POSITION: student at Ege Üniversitesi
EDUCATION AND TRAINING : 22/09/2014–Present International Relations Ege University - Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Izmir (turkey)
Mother tongue(s): Turkish
Other language(s): English (C1)
▪ Intercultural skills: I am taking part in the association of AJA GNO FAR projects in Senegal.
▪ Communication skills: the general secretary experience as a volenteer in the International Relations Community (IRC). ▪ Experienced at giving presentations to large audiences.
Organisational / managerial skills
▪ The setting of the speakers, the organization for arranging skills as a General Secretar in the International Relations Community.
Driving licence :B
▪ Globalizing ISIS, http://ulit.org/kuresellesen-isid/
▪ The GeopoliticalBalanceIn The Shadow Of Iran Nuclear Talks http://ulit.org/iran-nukleer-muzakerelerinin-golgesinde-jeopolitik-denge/
▪ PROGRAM INTEGRATION OF POPULATED MOBILITY OF THE YOUNG PEOPLE AND EXCHANGE ENTERS THE CHILDREN BASES OF EVERYTHING ENTER GAMBIA, SENEGAL AND GUINEA BISSAU ▪ PROJECT OF SUPPORT HAS THE IDENTIFICATION OF TRAINING PSYCHOSOCIAL AND REINSTATEMENT SOCIAL OF THE UNMARRIED MOTHERS AND THEIR CHILDREN
If requested, references shall be specified.