Address 1: Nahr El Mot, Lebanon
Address 2: Halat, Jbeil, Lebanon
Mobile number: +961 3 740442
Date of birth: 23/01/1986
Marital Status: Married & Father of two children
Objective: Seeking a position with a proactive financial and business development institution that will provide me with opportunities to employ my acquired experience and implement it at your HR Department in order to achieve the institution's objectives and to advance into higher positioning rank.
2012 HR Training Session
From: Haigazian University-BEIRUT
2006 till 2009 BT3 Hotel Management
Lebanese German School-Lebanon
(No degree since university closed)
1991 till 2005 School And high School
School of the Sacred Hearts
Feb 11 – Till Present Malia Group,
Amarat Chalhoub - Nahr El-Mot, Lebanon
HR Department-Employee Services Coordinator
· Responsible for all NSSF related matters to all MALIA GROUP companies (25), reporting directly to General Manager.
· Responsible for registering new employees at the NSSF and Ministry of labor, and follow up on all related matters at NSSF and Ministry Of Labor such as family allowances, end of service, sickness, maternity,…
· Responsible for submitting all social security monthly and yearly reports of all 25 companies.
· Responsible for providing offers related to medical laboratories & car rentals, to the whole Group, and handling all invoices, complaints, and follow up with the car rental company.
· Responsible for preparing Purchase Orders and Purchase Requisitions on system.
· Responsible for following up on Liters plus invoices, analyzing data, and submitting related reports to reduce cost.
July 10- Dec 10 Le Notre Paris Restaurant (New Branch Opening)
Assistant Manager and Branch Manager
· Team Supervisor ( day shift & night shift), schedule and employees services
· Customer consultant and events
May 2007- July 2010 Safra Marine Beach and resort,
Supervisor life Guard
· Life guard team Leader, private swimming & diving lessons
· Maintenance of the pools
· Removing and installing pipes to drain sanitary waste
May 2006 - Oct 2006 Rimal Beach & Resort
Life guard supervisor
· Responsible for 5 Swimming pools
· Responsible for the swimming tournament ( Schools And Resorts)
Jun 2004 – Apr 2006 Ocean Bleu Resort
Chef de Rang
Jan 2002 – Dec 2004 Hotel Le Royal 5 stars +
Chef De Rang
Languages: English (spoken and written), French (spoken) and Arabic (spoken & written fluently)
Computer Skills: Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access....), Internet, Oracle System, Lotus Notes
Hobbies: Swimming, Diving, & all kinds of athletic sports