· Grasp difficult concepts very quickly
· Outstanding problem-solving ability
· Creative thinking
· High analytical ability
· Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Able to organize the work efficiently
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to work independent and in teams
· 2013- Cement De Sibline / Sibline, Lebanon
Duties: Trained at different faculty departments including:
1. Automotive Department: Garage for Heavy Duty Trucks maintenance
2. Mechanical Maintenance Department: Workshop for Motor and fans maintenance
3. Planning Department: Design and AutoCAD for new projects
· 2013-2014 Associated Mechanical Engineers / Beirut, Lebanon
Position: Mechanical Site Engineer
Duties: Supervised the construction in Sakiet703 Site including:
· 2015-Present Cement De Sibline/Sibline, Lebanon
Position: Mechanical Engineer
Duties: Design and Check different Departments
1. Designing a project that should be used in case of Emergency in the Factory.
Including everything from design to sight.
2. Checking different problems on heavy duty trucks and suggesting solutions.
3. Preparing factory maintenance tasks.
4. Managing every day job of the department
· 2016 HDTM Shwaifiet, Lebanon
1. Being as a Project manager over a heavy duty trucks garage.
Awards and Honors:
1. 2010 Science Fair Award
Winning a Competition in producing a renewable process to save energy
2. 2010 Lebanese Baccalaureate
Winning an Award for getting the highest average in my village
3. 2013 Automatic Transmission and Scanner Certificate
Beirut Arab University Certificate for attending successive sessions in the certificate domains
4. 2015 Thanked by Cement De Sibline
Getting a thankful message from my work for my help in giving and translating a training course for the
1. HVAC Design and calculations for a 200 m3 department.
2. Designing a self-driving Garbage Truck for university use.
3. TSP genetic optimizing project
4. Fork-Lift Hydraulic System
5. Designing a four bar mechanism at 10 different position
1. Engineering Management
4. Internal Compassion
5. Thermodynamics 1 & 2
6. Fluid Power Systems
Fluent written and spoken: Arabic and English
· 2013-Present “ASME”
American Society of Mechanical Engineers-ASME
· 2014-2015 “InterSos”
Volunteering in An Italian society for helping Syrian regions women and children
· 2014-Present “Organization”
Member of Mghaireih Youth Organization
· 2015-Present “Organization”
President of PO Organization
· 2015-Present “Club”
Being selected to be of seven students to create a Communication Club in my University
Interests and Hobbies:
Reading, Football, Gym
Available upon request