Taking stock of the current regional context and with the objective of promoting innovative thinking on the ways to promote and measure the impact of intercultural dialogue in the EuroMed region drawing on the Intercultural Trends Survey results, the Anna Lindh Foundation is launching a Call for research project proposals to support EuroMed collaborations.
This Call for Proposals aims to fund research project proposals in the area of Intercultural Dialogue according to the following:
• Partnership formula: the ALF supports multilateral projects built upon a 1+1 partnership formula with at least one partner from a Southern Mediterranean country and at least one partner from a European country (please check the Guidelines below for the list of the 42 countries).
• Eligibility of applicants (project leaders): applicants to this Call for Proposals must be Research Institutions and Universities member of one of the 42 ALF National Networks or authorised Heads of Network of the 42 ALF National Networks prior to June 1st 2020.
• Eligibility of partners: project partners can be members or non-members of ALF networks.
• Financial envelop: the overall indicative amount allocated for funding projects in the framework of this call is EUR 90,000 and each grant will be between EUR 20.000 and EUR 30.000
• ALF funding: the ALF financial support will not exceed 90% of the total eligible costs of the project and will not be less than 25% of the total eligible cost.
• Duration: the duration of implementation must be a minimum of 5 consecutive months and a maximum of 7 consecutive months… more
Deadline: August 29, 2020