There are two main levels of planning: ‘Strategic Planning’ and ‘Project Planning’. The first one aims at the overall positioning of the organization, with all its present and future areas of operations, where the latter is more limited in scope and relates to particular activities.
However both involve the same generic sequence of steps which form the basic planning process through:
1. Scheduling the planning process.
2. Identifying challenging and beneficiaries.
3. Considering the external environment and the internal factors. (SWOT)
4. Filtering possible strategies and ensure their compatibility with the organization's mission and purpose.
5. Setting goals and identifying the appropriate activities.
6. Designing parameters to measure performance and related impact.
7. Setting up a framework for monitoring and evaluating.
Through these practical tools, we help organizations get organized and enjoy better promotional standard, focus on their objectives, and execute effective practical programs while carrying out the systematic analysis to enable them make successful decisions.